Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hope and Tears

I'm not entirely sure where to begin. I'm not entirely sure what happened. He let me go, but I didn't want to leave. I don't want to leave, and life just doesn't feel the same. I'm had three really great days with new friends that have comforted me and made me laugh, but I couldn't get him off my mind. I never stop thinking about him. He used to make every smile, every laugh, every breathe a little more enjoyable. The world looked a little brighter when I could call him and hear that he loved me. What happened? The world isn't as dark as I thought it would be without him, but it still pales in comparison to the colors he put in my day.

I'll be his friend-his best friend, but I want to be his world again, because he's still mine.. I'll be his friend in hopes that one day we will be laughing together and he will feel my love again. The only thing he will be able to do is look in my eyes and kiss me like he's missed me for a million years. I just want to hold him. Everyday thats thats the only thing I want. I want to run my fingers throw his hair and feel his heartbeat again. I can't explain it. I have hope, but I'm so scared he's going to love being my friend, more than being my everything.

Adele - Make You Feel My Love

No comments: