Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fate Will Find Me

"Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. The hope that after you're gone from my sight it will not be the last time I look upon you."

I don't believe he's coming back. I believe that he wants to believe he's coming back, but its not going to happen. I hope he proves me wrong. I hope he fights for me like he said he would. I hope he'll love me again, but that is completely out of my hands. The only thing I can do it hope.

I know I have a beautiful life with beautiful people in it and the most incredible experiences ahead of me. I love him, and I hope I can be his friend and I hope we can still be a part of each others journey because I am so excited to see what happens for him next. I'm not giving myself false hope. I'm not going to wait by the phone and try to make him love me again. If he doesn't end up loving me as much as I love him, he isn't worth falling apart again. However, for being with me through so much and for helping me grow into who I am today, he is worth keeping in my life. I am glad I gave him my heart. I am glad and lucky and blessed to have fallen in love with him. I would not be the same person had I not taken a chance on him.

Now it is time for greater places and heavier things. It is time to jump first and fear later. I'm hoping for the best, and preparing for the worst. I will love life and continue to be the person I am becoming. I am who I've been waiting for. Beyond the pain and the heartbreak you will see that love is an experience and you are lucky to have been in it. Love is amazing and fate will find me where ever I go.

No comments: