Friday, October 23, 2009

pathetic.

It seems like yesterday you loved me
but I know its been a long time gone
Still tomorrow is coming
and i'll have to move on

This is so childish so weak
it pains me just to see,
but it seems its the only thing
that will just let me be.

I hate you for giving up
I hate you for letting go
You say you'll be back
But that day will never show.

I have to guard my heart now
build up that ugly wall
to keep you from getting in
just to watch me fall

I know you don't love me
I just don't know why
I do hope you're happy
I also hope you cry

I'm so glad I loved you
I'm so glad you were mine
but now I'm feeling empty
and all I do is hide

I don't know what's in tomorrow
but I do know I'll find
something better than today
and god I hope it doesn't rhyme

Someday someone will love me
Someday someone will care
Someday I'll be someone's everything
but I know you won't be there.

No comments: