Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What's Next

This is the first step into the unexpected. The big picture, the future, it's all a blur, but it's so vibrant I can't help but smile. It's still scary as hell, and I don't know if I'm actually where I want to be, but I'm being pulled forward by an uncontrollable force. The only name I can give it is time. It moves past us, with us, by us, away from us, in lue of emotion and all we can do is use it to the best of our own advantage. "Enjoy every moment because every second we spend upset, sad, or anxious is a moment of happiness we can never regain." Life is a big, complicated, heartbreaking, passionate, exhilarating journey that is worth the pain and is worth the fight. So fight. Don't dwell on the confusion of heartbreak and look forward to the day love hits you in the face again. Most importantly, please don't be too afraid to let it back in.

No comments: